A Set of two 3D birch trees. There are two different heights and shapes: 6,5m and 9m. These are low polygon models designed to be polygon efficient. Handy for quickly populating exterior scenes. Great for architectural rendering or real-time applications.
The V-Ray settings are setup for faster rendering. In the V-Ray versions the bitmap filtering for opacity maps has been modified to improve rendering times. (40% improvement in test renders).
Ready to drop into any scene or be used as a stand-alone prop.
These are carefully detailed and cleanly structured objects.
Real world scale and exact proportions.
Multiple file formats including 3ds Max Scanline version.
Lighting setup as in the previews is included in the V-Ray scene.
• Professional quality model designed for ease of use – No cleaning up necessary, just drop your model into the scene and start rendering !
• Carefully modeled polygonal structure using mostly quads !
• Realistic and correctly scaled !
• Excellent polygon & texture efficiency !
• Easy scene management – 3ds Max models grouped or attached for easy selection & objects are logically named !
Native file is 3ds Max (.max) Renders shown were created in 3ds Max with V-Ray render engine.
OBJ & LWO formats were converted from the .3DS file. The LightWave file consists of all tris